Apr - June 2018, Vol. 4, No.2
- - A Study on the Effect of Yoga on Social Adjustment of Corporate personnel (Mamta) [Original article]
- - Human Mind, Mental Processes and Role of Yoga In Mental Health (Dr. Kamakhya Kumar) [Original article]
Jan - Mar 2018, Vol. 4, No. 1
- - Effect of Psychosocial Factors on Behavioral Problems of Adolescent (Manoranjan Tripathi) [Original article]
- - Yogic View of Diabetes and its Management (Ram Kishore) [Original article]
- - A study in the search of Mental Health in Yoga Vāsistha (Virendra Singh) [Original article]
- - Application of super brain yoga for academic anxiety management in adolescence: By Pushpendra Kumar & Dr. Vijay Singh
- - Evidenced based study on general well-being through hath yoga: By Dr. Sudhanshu Verma, Dr. Kamakhya Kumar, Ruby Meena
- - The effect of hath yogic techniques on pulmonary functions in cricket players: By Arvind Kumar & Dr.G.D.Sharma
- - A beautifully refreshing perspective of quantum consciousness: By Vashisth.S
- - Clinical Yoga For Bronchial Asthma: by Vivek Kumar Mishra
- - Facilitating Respiratory System Through Pranayama: by Jitendra Sharma
- - Yoga & Buddhism: Its Philosophy And Thought Transformation: by Anusha Shakya
- - Yoga And Its Influential Factor Towards Obesity: by Ganesh Prasad Gupta
- - Simplified Kundalini Yoga practice enhances values – an experimental study: By Prasath S, Nagarasan K and Kalavathi S
- - Effect of yogic intervention: Pranayama on stress: By Jain V and Sharma J
- - Facilitating Respiratory System Through Pranayama: By Sharma J
- - Effect of comprehensive yogic practices on lipid profile of urban population: By Prasad G. and Bhardwaj I
- - Thoughts Transformation and Yoga Philosophy: A Scientific Analysis: By Singh N.
- - The effect of clinical sequence of yogapathy on Type 2 diabetes mellitus: By Arya R. K.
- - Different paths of yoga an overview - Dr. Ajay Bhardwaj
- - Panoramal study on the patanjal yoga sutra in special context of general health - Virendra Singh
- - Vyayama culture in ancient India - Bulti Roy
- - Simplified kundalini yoga practices enhances values an experimental study
- - Healthy and Positive Journalism through Yoga - Bhardwaj, A.
- - Role of Preksha Meditation in Promoting Mental Health of Elderly People - Bhatt, M. & Gaur, B. P.
- - A Study on the Effect of Yogic Intervention on Anxiety - Kumar, K.
- - Accidents: An astrological review - Joshi, S. N.
- - Management of aggression by group yoga practices - Singh, S., & Singh, N.
- - Evidence based study on super brain yoga and its application on alpha E.E.G. in adolescence - Verma, S. & Kumar, K.
- - The psycho-spiritual effects of punsavan sanskara on pregnant mother and foetus - Chandrakar, R., Kumar, K., & Verma, S.
- - Development of Yogic Tradition in Buddhism - Muniandy, N.
- - Swami Vivekananda's Spiritual Vision of Economics : An Overview - Bhardwaj, A.
- - A study on Prana Dharana (Breath Meditation Technique) in Context of Vigyan Bhairava Tantra - Chobe, R. & Joshi, L.N.
- - Theory and Practice of Hastha Yoga - Raghupathi, K. V.
- - Impact of spiritual capital on work motivation among employees : an exploratory study - Pandey, S.
- - Dauneria, S. and Keswani, J. Yoga Therapy- an Effective Solution for Menopausal Problems. [Review article]
- - Kumar, Y. and Vibhu, I. Yoga – a Key to Unlock the Secret of All Facets of Healthiness in Modern Time. [Review article]
- - Kolla, C. An evaluation of antarayas and their overcoming for the human well-being in view of Patanjali yoga. [Review article]
- - Ranjan, R. K. and Kumar, D. Astanga Yoga: the Eight fold path of Holistic Health. [Review article]
- - Bhardwaj, A. Importance of Education in Human Life: a Holistic Approach. [Review article]
- - Subramanyamu, A. A Critical Evaluation of Human Suffering in View of Samkhya Yoga. [Review article]
- - Tiwary, S. Personality Development through Yoga. [Review article]
- - Verma, S., Kashyap, G. K., Kumar, K. Can Pranakarshan Pranayam helps to cope up the stress? [Original article]
- - Effect of Surya Namaskar on weight loss in obese persons. (Rajni, N.) [Original article]
- - Effect of Yoga on Mental Health of Adolescents. (Kumar, P.) [Review article]
- - A study on the effect of Yoga and diet-control on Body mass index and cholesterol level of the Obese Youth. (Patel, S. and Kumar, K.) [Original article]
- - Yoga Journalism: Historical Perspective. (Bhardwaj, A.) [Review article]
- - Importance of Yoga for School going Children. (Singh, A. A. N. K.) [Review article]
- - A study on the effect of Surya Namaskar, Nadi-shodhan & Gayatri Mantra on Mental Health of College going Students. (Pal, V. & Chaudhary, N.) [Original article]
- - A Study of the Effect of Yug Shilpi Satra on Emotional Competence. (Joshi, K. and Yadav, S.) [Original article]
- - A Study on the Effect of Collective Yogic Practices on Social Adjustment of Collage Students in Urban Area. (Verma, S. and Gurvendra, A.) [Original article]
- - A Study on the Effect of Yoga & Pranic Healing on Psychological Disorder. (Nikhra, M.) [Original article]
- - Management of Hypertension through Yoga (Vinod, N.) [Original article]
- Meditation and Yoga in the West (Sharma, M.) [Review article]
- Vedic Mantras: an influential factor for Spiritual Health (Kumar, K.) [Review article]
- Holistic health through Yogic life style (Bhardwaj, A.) [Review article]
- Essentials of Human Bioelectricity in Developing Wellness in Life (Indolia, U. and Chandel, P. S.) [Review article]
- Role and Importance of Yogic Diet for Health Tourist (Parashar, A. and Parashar, A. B.) [Review article]
- A comparative Study of Yoga and Ayurvedic intervention in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (Bhardwaj, D., Agnihotri, V. K. and Pandya, P.) [Original article]
- Physiological approach to human consciousness. (Mishra, J.P.N.) [Review article]
- Phenomenon of consciousness and it’s approach to meditation. (Kumar, K.) [Review article]
- Yognidra, old age and satisfaction towards life: an empirical study. (Sinha, B., Bharti, M., and Shree, S.) [Original research]
- Reality and the knowledge - representation. (Tripathi, V.) [Review article]
- Job satisfaction of secondary school’s teachers. (Thakur, V.M.) [Original research]
- Vedic Knowledge: an integral and scientific approach. (Bhardwaj, A.) [Review article]
October – December 2017, Vol. 3, No. 4
July – Sep 2017, Vol. 3, No. 3
April – June 2017, Vol. 3, No. 2
Jan – March 2017, Vol. 3, No. 1
October – December 2016, Vol. 2, No. 4
July – September 2016, Vol. 2, No. 3
April - June 2016, Vol. 2, No. 2
January - March 2016, Vol. 2, No. 1
October 2015 - December 2015, Vol. 1, No. 2