Fast response, rapid review and fast publication. We inspire a new breed of innovative and creative thought leaders.
International Peer Review
IJSC is the finest International peer-reviewing process for research, articles and Journals in all fields of Science and Consciousness.
Nominal Processing Charge
International Journal of Science and Consciousness offers the lowest processing fee that is required to keep the journal operations.
Open Access Forever
International Journal of Science and Consciousness present the open access which is free to read and download.
International Journal of Science and Consciousness (IJSC): a Bio-Psycho-Spiritual approach is an international, peer-reviewed, quarterly, open access, multidisciplinary, e-journal published by the Research Foundation for Science & Consciousness, Uttarakhand, India.
The Journal publishes both literary and empirical research articles in the form of Original research article, Review, Mini review, Commentaries, Opinion article, Case study, Book review, Letter to the Editor. The Journal provides the platform to the academicians and scholars to share their findings among the intellectuals.
The contributors are requested to send their valuable contribution from their chosen field of profession as mentioned in the Coverage Area.
Publication's Coverage Area
- Vedic Science and Applied Tantra
- Indian Psychology, Philosophy and Culture
- Psychology and Para-psychology
- Physics and Meta physics
- Neuroscience and Consciousness
- Bio-medical and Clinical research
- Bio-engineering and Bio-mechanics
- Natural and Social sciences
- Holistic health, Yogic science and Ayurveda
- Information technology, Computer science and Management